Are you looking for an open-minded and dynamic company? a workplace where your ideas matter and you are empowered to improve the status quo every single day?
Agile Design is a start up company focusing on the design and draughting needs of our customers.
We have recently invested in a Tekla license and need a motivated talented operator to run it.
What is the job about
- assist with a mix of Structural, commercial and residential projects within the construction industry.
- Liaising with our customer’s shop floor staff to provide detailed drawings to allow for accurate fabrication
- Liaising with our customer’s managers and workshop supervisory staff to ensure an efficient flow of information to shop floor
- Conduct site measures to ensure drawing accuracy
- Priorities of jobs to ensure we follow project timelines
- Analysis of contract documentation and preparation of shop drawings
- Produce concept & detailed approval drawings for projects
The position requires a good level of interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate with engineers and clients, and a practical, flexible, common sense approach and team player.
- At least 2+ years’ practical drafting experience within structural shop drawings in TEKLA.
- Past experience with Machinery equipment would be a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret structural/architectural drawings and translate into shop drawings
- Strong mathematical skills as hand calculation is sometimes required.
- A high degree of initiative
- Interaction with customers
- Computer literacy in general applications such as MS Word and Excel
- Competency in reading and understanding specifications and drawings
- A positive “can do” attitude
What we offer
- As an Accredited Employer we support your VISA application.
- Our aim is to create a great employee experience, to collaborate for finding ways to improve, and support each other
- A hard-working culture with a drive to continually produce quality results on time and within budget
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- We’re WorkSAFE: Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical
Sounds like you? Click here to apply